How to Join Backspace
If you’ve been looking for a large, diverse group of talented writers who talk about writing and the challenges and successes involved in getting published in a private, ungoogleable corner of the Internet, this is it.
• Over 1,800 members in a dozen countries.
• One-third of the membership is agented and/or published.
• Nearly 200 members log into the discussion forums every day.
“I love being associated with you guys. Such a class act. Backspace is the pre-eminent writers organization because you guys have made it so.” – Kristin Nelson, Nelson Literary Agency
“(Backspace is) an incredible online writers community THAT YOU SHOULD JOIN IMMEDIATELY! GO! NOW!” – Colleen Lindsay (former literary agent, Fineprint Literary Management)
A subscription to Backspace includes:
• Access to our award-winning discussion forums, with over 1,800 writers from New York Times bestsellers to debut novelists to aspiring authors in just about every genre.
• Exclusive access to over 50 hours of video from our critically-acclaimed Agent-Author Seminars and Annual Backspace Writers Conferences (2009-2011).
• Discounts on future conferences and seminars.
A one-year subscription costs $40 per year, and includes a five-day free trial so prospective members can check out the discussion and decide if Backspace is something they feel will help their career.
(PLEASE NOTE: the subscription process is handled by a real person. While we make every effort to be prompt, it may take up to 24 hours to receive your login instructions. Thank you for your patience. Your credit card will be charged for the annual subscription. If, within 5 days of receiving your login instructions, you decide the Backspace discussion forums are not something you would like to continue with, just email us at email@example.com and we will immediately refund your payment amount.).
To subscribe or renew you subscription by credit card, please CLICK HERE.
To use PayPal:
Please log into your Paypal account and send $40 to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note: Your forum username will be your first and last name. If you prefer to use a different name, nickname, or pen name, you must send your desired username to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us..
To pay by check:.
Checks should be made out to Backspace and sent to P.O. Box 454, Washington, MI 48094
Be sure to include your email address. Please print legibly – we can’t respond if we can’t read your address. Once your check has been received, we will email directions on how to access the forums to begin your 5-day free trial.